Thursday, February 16, 2012

Siiiiiiick :-(

This morning I woke up to hours of fierce hiccuping, followed by naseau and a headache.  One of the benefits of being unemployed is that I can stay in bed when I am sick.  But I still managed to get stuff done, so it wasn't a wasted day like most sick days.

(read more after the jump)



Apart from the copious amounts of resumes I sent out today, I always watched a bucket load of Star Trek:  Deep Space 9 and Murder, She Wrote.  Yes, I am both a nerd and an old lady.

Now I am sitting here trying to write something worth reading but my head is so gummed up from being sick I'm having trouble finding the words.  It's partially the sick thing, but I have a feeling a big part of it is my lack of mental stimulation during the day when I am home alone with Mokey (my puppy).  Sending out resumes, and trolling craigslist for gigs doesn't exactly get the creative juices flowing.  And I love Netflix, but it's turning my brain to mush.

On the plus side, I've been rescuing the guards of Arkham Asylum from the Joker and his ilk.  Oh yeah, and I started school again.  I'm going for my Masters in Education (K-12 for ESL).  I am hoping to get some cerebral energy flowing from the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment